About Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp
A 6-week intensive Bootcamp program designed to launch your full stack development career. The Bootcamp is an in-person mentor-led program where you would learn to build web applications end to end using the MEAN Stack in a startup-like environment. The classes are conducted only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 AM to 1 PM.
- Latest curriculum to meet industry expectations
- Hands-on Learning
- Build 3+ Live Projects
- Career assistance
- Build 5+Mini Applications
- Fun learning with Case Studies
- Test Knowledge with Quizzes
- CV building guidance
- ikigaiHub certificate
- Job Opportunities
- 1-year access to Portal
- Mock interviews
Who is this Bootcamp for?
- Working Professionals
- Job Seekers
The Bootcamp covers all the aspects of Full Stack Development end-to-end and includes 60Hrs of in-person mentoring, hands-on learning, 10+Quizzes, Case studies, 3 Live Projects delivered by 4 industry professionals. Come with following pre-requisites to be the Full Stack Developer you wish to become.
Basics of OOPs, English Understanding, and most importantly, a learning attitude.
A predefined topics to be completed by learners prior to the commencement of the program remotely via our online portal. This covers learning the basics of topics and its terminologies before we kick start the program.
- How Web Application works?
- Components of web application - FrontEnd, BackEnd & Database and their roles
- Server client architecture
- Request Response Cycle in the web
- Introduction to Linux Architecture
- Important & frequently used linux commands
- Basics of Git & Its Importance
- Learning GIT Commands
- Making first Code Check-in
- Introduction to Front End
- Setup with development gears - Editor, browser, developer tools
- Learn to work with Bootstrap Framework
- Introduction to AJAX
- Introduction to jQuery/AngularJS
- Designing web pages using various elements of HTML, CSS effects.
- Introduction to Backend
- Set up & Softaware Installations - NodeJs, NPM, Postman
- Introduction to NodeJS
- Understanding API and its fundamentals
- Understanding Routing, HTTP Request, Params, Response, Header, Body in a API call
- Learning JSON & all associated data types
- Understanding GET & POST API Methods
- Using Postman to test APIs, Closing the loop, front end & backend communication
- Learn about logging mechanism
- Routing requests and rendering HTML using NodeJS modules
- LIVE PROJECT - Building an mini application with a POST API to save data and GET API to retrieve the data
- Introduction to database and its fundamentals
- Set up and Installations - MongoDB
- Learn to create database, create collection in database
- Learning how to design database to support CRUD operations
- Understanding token based authentication & its connection with database
- LIVE PROJECT - Building a mini application to perform CRUD operations on multiple entities.
- Learn how to integrate charts library and give a visual representation of data in application
- Learn how to integrate google maps and use its APIs
- Learn to integrate FormReader to build a dynamic form anywhere anytime
- Learn to integrate Echoza - A real time error tracking for applications
- Learn to integrate SMS gateway and SMTP Mail gateway to push real time communication to users of applications.
- LIVE PROJECT - Building a Website uptime monitoring system
- Introduction to websockets with socket.io
- Building a market ready chat application
- A session on Interview preparation skills & Resume Building
- Understanding what is employability factor and what skills make you employable
- Mock interview session followed by feedbacks by employers
- Graduation Ceremony and certificate distribution followed by a Graduation party
Know about us from others
Watch what our past graduates have felt about ikigaiHub, it’s style of mentoring and how bootcamp program has helped them here
Know your Mentors
Mentors bring in real experiences and learning to the bootcamp to introduce the learners to different perspectives so as to enable them to take effective decisions.
Our Upcoming Batches
Full Stack Web Development FAQs
An exclusive Full Stack Web Development course to start your web development career.
Know more about certificates and its use here
Payment happens via NetBanking only.
Reach out to email@example.com / 0761873445 in case you do not have a provision to make an online payment.
*The enrolment cannot be cancelled or transferred to anyone else and the paid amount is non-refundable.
**Scholarships are subjected to screening