About Node.js Bootcamp
An expert-led three-day Bootcamp to help freshers, students, working professionals to get to know whether Node.js learning can be / should be your goal or not. This bootcamp paints a fair picture of the technology in 9 hours helping you to make the decision easier. Hands on approach is intended to help you not getting stuck at your initial phase of learning to make the decision better.
You would also learn how Node.js is different from other technology stack and what sort of applications need Node.js
- Hands-on experience
- ikigaiHub certificate
- One-on-One mentorship
- 2 live projects
- Highly Skilled Mentors (CEOs & Specialists)
- 6 months access to Portal
- Job Opportunities with the Partner Companies
- Interactive Session
Who is this Bootcamp for?
- Working Professionals
- Job Seekers
- Programming Enthusiasts
Following are the topics covered during the bootcamp. Please ensure you carry your laptop to the session to make ultimate use of the hands-on provided.
- What are websites & web applications?
- Understanding client-server architecture
- How a typical web application works?
- Understanding frontend & backend in an application
- Understand Request & Response lifecycle
- What is Node.Js?
- Story of Node.Js
- How it's different from other backend languages?
- Why should you learn Node.Js?
- Common terminologies used in Node.Js
- HTTP Methods & its relevancy to Node.Js
- Installing Node
- Writing Hello World Program.
- Writing a simple math Program.
- Introduction to NPM Packages
- Hands on writing programs using available modules in Node.js
- What are CLI applications?
- Scenarios where CLI Applications are needed.
- Building basic CLI application
- Taking user inputs from command line
- Making an interactive CLI App
- Logging in CLI App
- Files system introduction
- FS Module - its features & methods
- Path Module - its features, methods & usage
- CRUD operations to file
- File properties & other function
- Taking arguments from Command line for files
- JSON File concepts
- Reading & Writing JSON Files
- How it works in Node.Js?
- Creating basic HTTP Server
- Handling requests
- Sending Response to Requests
- Different actions based on request
- What is a framework?
- Why we should use a framework?
- Story of Express.Js
- Components & terminologies in Express.Js
- Handling requests using Express.Js
- Sending response
- Sending HTML file response.
- Understanding working of Page Navigation
- Sending Data files as response
- What is an API?
- Best practices for making an API.
- JSON Structure for API Response
- Making a basic GET API
- Integration of Third Party APIs
- What is a templating engine?
- Advantages of using templating engine while building an application?
- Learn about EJS & its syntax?
- Printing dynamic values in HTML File
- Including files
- Basic styling of the app
- App features listing
- Listing down Routes for the app
- Pages structure for the app
- Booting up the application
- Making the HTML Pages for the app
- Adding a contact
- Displaying all the contacts
- Searching contact
Know about us from others
What ikigaiHub graduates have to say about our Bootcamps?
Know your Mentors
Mentors, having industrial experience, bring in their real experiences and learning to the Bootcamp. Such experiences and cases studies help learners gain different perspectives so as to enable them to take effective decisions during their professional career in the field of Development.
Node.js 101 FAQs
*The enrolment cannot be cancelled or transferred to anyone else and the paid amount is non-refundable.
**Scholarships are subjected to screening