Who is this Bootcamp for?
- Working Professionals
- Business Owners (Founders and CxOs)
- Job Seekers
- Marketing Professionals
Following are the topics covered during the bootcamp. Please ensure you carry your laptop to the session to make ultimate use of the hands-on provided.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Importance of investing in Digital Marketing
- Future prospects of Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Future of Digital Marketing
- Meaning of SEO
- Importance of SEO
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO Techniques
- SEO Power Tools
- Introduction to performing an SEO Audit
- Evaluation of an SEO report
- Role of SEM
- Fundamentals of Google AdWords
- Setting up your AdWords account
- Types of ads and ad peripherals
- Meaning of SMM
- Importance of SMM
- Creating and Managing social media assets
- Utilization of various Social Media Tools
- Create your very first post on Canva
- Fundamentals of Facebook advertising
- Importance of Instagram and advertising algorithm.
- Importance of Linkedin for B2B sector
- Introduction of Twitter advertising.
- Importance of setting a tone for the brand
- Incorporating SEO into your content
- Different channels of Content Marketing
- Optimizing and Repurposing content
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Types of Email Campaigns
- Creation of Email Templates
- Email Marketing Tools
- Do’s and Don’ts of Email Marketing
- Understanding Analytics Data
- Interpreting data from various digital marketing activities
- Understanding Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Conversion Tracking.
Digital Marketing 101 Bootcamp Reviews
What ikigaiHub graduates have to say about our Digital Marketing 101 Fastrack Bootcamp?
Know your Mentors
Co-created with First Launch
A full-service digital marketing agency that provides innovative branding solutions through the synthesis of digital marketing, design, and technology and helping businesses establish their digital presence, increase brand awareness and perpetuate brand engagement.
Mentors, having industrial experience, bring in their real experiences and learning to the Bootcamp. Such experiences and cases studies help learners gain different perspectives so as to enable them to take effective decisions during their professional career in the field of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing 101 FAQs
An exclusive 1 Day Digital Marketing 101 Bootcamp to start your Digital Marketing career.
*The enrolment cannot be cancelled or transferred to anyone else and the paid amount is non-refundable.
**Scholarships are subjected to screening